Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Rachel Bilson Grace's Cosmopolitan May Issue Cover (Behind The Scenes Video)

Rachel Bilson is beautiful in a pink strapless dress as she grace's the cover of Cosmopolitan‘s May 2013 issue, on newsstands April 9.

Here is what the thirty one year-old Hart of Dixie actress had to share with the magazine Cosmopolitan:

On how she spends free nights with boyfriend Hayden Christensen: “I love to cook, so we make dinner at home a lot and watch movies.”

On having kids: “I definitely have family on the brain. Having kids is something I want to see in my future – I hope.”

On being a good girlfriend: “I’m a really good girlfriend – I always put all that first in my life. I’m definitely the person who would make him his favorite dinner to come home to.”

On what she wears for a hot date: “Guys are so visual. I can never go wrong with a tight dress or a short skirt.”

Rachel is wearing an Oscar de la Renta bustier and shorts with a Dior belt on the cover.

For more from Rachel, visit Cosmopolitan.com!

Rachel Sarah Bilson is an American actress. Bilson grew up in a California show business family, and made her television debut in 2003, subsequently becoming well known for playing Summer Roberts on the prime time drama series The O.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment