Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Selena Gomez New Music Video Shoot Glam

Palmdale, California - Actress and Singer Selena Gomez whose 20 looked glam in 1960s-inspired outfits for her new music video shoot on March 4th, 2013 in Palmdale, California. Gomez accessorized her 1960s-inspired outfit with cat-eye shades, kitten heels and big blown-out hair.

"Who's ready for an album? All the songs have been decided coming to you soon," Gomez tweeted last week.

This music video is for the first of Selena’s songs off her new album, which she has been recording for several weeks. And it looks like she will be clearing up some of the rumors about her break up with Justin, 19.

“I want to be able to write about things I’ve never talked about before and tell a story with this album, because I’ve never actually had time to go in and do that,” Selena told MTV. ”I think the older I’m getting the more I’m just kind of like I’m cool to share my side of the stories as much as I can, so I’m having a lot of fun.”

Selena Marie Gomez is an American actress, singer, and fashion designer born on July 22, 1992. She is known for portraying Alex Russo, the protagonist in the Emmy Award-winning television series Wizards of Waverly Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment