Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ashley Benson Seventeen Magazine April Cover Star

Actress Ashley Benson whose 23 will be on the April cover of Seventeen Magazine. Ashley Victoria Benson is an American actress and model best known as Hanna Marin on Pretty Little Liars and as Abby Deveraux on "Days Of Our Lives". Here is some of what Ashley had to say to Seventeen Magazine about six ways she is breaking all the rules.

Her First Movie Is What You'd Expect Her Not To Do:
“Selena, Vanessa, and I all came from a Disney background, and [Spring Breakers] was different from anything we’ve done. But we wanted to prove that we’re not just girls who play happy parts. It was such a crazy experience—I’m so proud of all of us. I’m really excited for everybody to see it.”

She Isn’t Afraid To Parody Justin Bieber:
“I haven’t heard from Selena [about the “Boyfriend” parody]! People thought that I was being mean, but I was just doing what the girl did in the video. It wasn’t a jab at her. But I heard from Justin. He wasn’t happy. Justin is like my little brother since he and my ex [Ryan Good] are so close. Anytime you go through a breakup, the friends get defensive. But all is well in that area now.”

She’s Looking For A Boyfriend…For Shay Mitchell!
“One of my best friends is Shay Mitchell and she’ll be like, ‘I want a boyfriend!’ She’s been looking for three years…Every guy wants to date her, but she’s like, ‘No. No. No. No.' I’m always on the lookout for Shay. Always. I’m always trying to get her a boyfriend!”

Please go to http://www.seventeen.com/entertainment/features/ashley-benson-pictures-interview#slide-1 to see all of the six ways Ashley Benson is breaking all the rules.

 Photos & Behind The Scenes By: Matt Jones Seventeen Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment