Monday, March 18, 2013

Adrianne Palicki Attends G.I. Joe: Retaliation UK Premiere

London, England - Actress Adrianne Palicki 29 looked beautiful in a pink floor length gown as she attends the UK premiere of the movie "G.I Joe: Retaliation held at The Empire Leicester Square on March 18, 2013 in London, England.

G.I. Joe: Retaliation is an upcoming 2013 American science fiction action film directed by Jon M. Chu, based on Hasbro's G.I. Joe toy, comic and media franchises. It is a sequel to 2009's G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.

Adrianne Palicki born in 1983 is an American actress best known for her roles in Legion, Red Dawn and in the TV series Friday Night Lights. In 2013, she will appear as Lady Jaye in G.I. Joe: Retaliation.
Photos BY:  Dave J Hogan/Getty Images & Dave M. Benett/WireImage

No comments:

Post a Comment