Saturday, January 19, 2013

Meet Former Miss Teen New York 2012 Sabrina Mastrangelo





NEW YORK - As Miss Teen New York 2013 gets under way this weekend we'll look back at who won the competition in 2012. Last year the beautiful Sabrina Mastrangelo won Miss Teen New York USA 2012. Let's get to know Sabrina a little bit more.

Information below is courtesy of Miss New York USA.

Where were you born?
Rockville Centre, NY

How long have you lived in your state?  
All my life.




What is your favorite thing about your state?   
The endless amount of places to go, things to do and opportunities that are available in New York City!

What is your current occupation? 
full time student

Where did you go to school? 
Wellington C. Mepham High School

What charity do you like working with the most?
I enjoy working with charities that help the less fortunate such as Island Harvest, St Francis Food Pantries, and Big Brother Big Sister.

What are some of your favorite hobbies?  
Acting/performing, giving makeovers, shopping & swimming

What made you enter your state pageant? 
In 2011 I received a letter in the mail about the NY Teen USA pageant and entered on a whim. I wasn't sure if I would like it, but after the pageant was over I loved it and placed as a top 20 semifinalist. I then decided to enter my local pageant and won that title.  With that win I was sponsored to return to the 2012 NY Teen USA pageant and was determined to take home the crown.  I returned to the stage better prepared and with more experience, and I am now very proud to call myself Miss New York Teen USA 2012.

What has been your favorite thing you have done since winning the crown? 
My favorite thing I have done since winning the crown was flying to Palm Springs, California to participate in pageant bootcamp. We learned how to be prepared for Teen USA and spent time working with great photographers in numerous photo shoots.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 
I see myself studying in the fields of media, broadcasting and public speaking in hopes to become a successful TV host/anchorwoman.
























Photographs are credited to Miss New York USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment