Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Willow Shields & Mark Ballas Dances the Argentine Tango In 'DWTS' Week Two

Hollywood, California - In week two of Dancing With The Stars Willow Shields, 14 and her professional dance partner Mark Ballas danced the Argentine tango to "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye ft. Kimbra  in their week two performance.

Their dance earned them 32 out of 40 points from the judges.

“I absolutely LOVE this dance, but I’ve never done it myself. It’s so beautiful and intense, but can Mark and I pull this off? Well I know Mark can but can I?” Willow wrote in her Access Hollywood blog. “I’m pretty hard on myself and my low scores made me feel like I needed to work even harder.”

To vote for Willow Shields and Mark Ballas, call 1-855-234-5612!

Video of Willow and Mark's dance below.

Photos credited to ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment